Sausage Noodle Casserole
- 8 ounces egg noodles (dry)
- 1 pound Jimmy Dean Sausage
- 2 onions, small, chopped
- 2 cups Celery, diced
- 1 green pepper, small, chopped
- 1 can condensed tomato soup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- Cook and drain the noodles; brown the sausage. Add vegetables and cook until tender. Season to taste. Add alternate meat and noodle layers in a greased casserole.
- Pour soup, mixed with worcestershire, over all and sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 325° for 45 minutes.
June Finch via Mary Gray