- 4 large cans of pineapple chunks or tidbits
- 4 or 5 large navel oranges
- 2 large jars of maraschino cherries grated
- a coconut, peeled & grated
- powdered sugar
- a large bowl (flat on the botton and deep, if possible)
- Drain the pineapple chunks; peel & section the oranges. Sprinkle about a heaping tablespoonful of powdered sugar in the bottom, then layer with oranges, pineapple chunks, powdered sugar, coconut and dot with maraschino cherries. Repeat until you've used everything.
- Cover and let mellow a day or two in the refrigerator.