- 1 whole egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon white white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 & 1/2 cups vegetable oil
- lemon juice to taste
Yield: About 2 cups
- Mix egg, egg yolk, vinegar, salt and white pepper in the workbowl of a food processor. Process until smooth. With the motor running, add oil in a thin, slow stream until all is added.
- Taste and add lemon juice and or salt to taste. Mayonniase should have a nice, sharp clean flavor.
- Note: The plastic thing used to push food through the food tube has a tiny hole in the bottom. Use this to dole out the oil at a controlled rate. Add all your oil through this hole for perfect results.