Experimental Chocolate Frosting 1.0
A recently posted chocolate frosting recipe was disasterously broken. This is a replacement. It's untested, which is risky, and modified without testing, which is riskier. Hence the title.
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3-1/4 cup confectioner's sugar
- In a large bowl beat together the melted butter and cocoa powder until combined. Add milk and vanilla; beat until smooth.
- Gradually beat in confectioner's sugar until desired consistency is reached.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let sit at least one hour before using. Before using, whip again to make light and smooth.